Frequently Asked QuestionsExpand all
Where can I find my license?
After a successful purchase you'll receive an email from Paddle (our payment provider) with the receipt and your License Key.
Make sure to check your Spam folder.
I lost my receipt/email, how do I recover my license?
Check out the Recover License page for detailed instructions.
How much does Blip cost?
Blip costs $20 (or €20) inclusive any applicable taxes. The purchase is a one-time payment.
How long can I use Blip after buying?
Once you've purchased Blip you can keep using the app forever.
You'll also receive updates for free for at least one year. After that, or for major new versions, you might have to pay an upgrade fee to receive further updates.
Even if you do not upgrade, you'll be able to continue using the last version for as long as you like!
Is there a trial version?
Yes for seven days. Download and install Blip. The 7-day trial will automatically start on first launch.
I want a refund
Please get in contact with support at email@example.com. There is a 14-day no questions asked refund policy. Refunds after a longer period may be available on a case-by-case basis.
Once the download for Blip has finished follow these steps to complete installation.
- Open your Downloads folder in Finder.
- Locate a file named Blip.dmg.
- Double click that file to mount the volume.
- After a moment a new window opens. There drag and drop Blip into the Applications folder.
In that same window press Command+E to eject the Volume.
Alternatively you can also "Eject" the Volume by right-clicking the window, or "Blip" on your desktop, or on the left side of Finder and choosing "Eject".
- Open your Applications folder (or Launchpad) and locate "Blip.app". Double click to open.
- macOS will inform you that the app was scanned for maleware and no problems were found. Click "Open" to finish launching Blip.
- Done. Thanks for using Blip!
What is "Paddle" — I purchased Blip and this appears on my credit card statement?
Paddle is the payment provider used for selling Blip. They appear as "Merchant of Record" on your credit card statements and similar.