Your download will start in a moment...if not click here to download Blip.
Step by Step Installation Instructions
Once download for Blip has finished follow these steps to complete installation.
- Open your Downloads folder in Finder.
- Locate a file named Blip.dmg.
- Double click that file to mount the volume.
- After a moment a new window opens. There drag and drop Blip into the Applications folder.
In that same window press Command+E to eject the Volume.
Alternatively you can also "Eject" the Volume by right-clicking the window, or "Blip" on your desktop, or on the left side of Finder and choosing "Eject".
- Open your Applications folder (or Launchpad) and locate "Blip.app". Double click to open.
- macOS will inform you that the app was scanned for maleware and no problems were found. Click "Open" to finish launching Blip.
- Done. Thanks for using Blip!