Changelog for Blip
I hope you enjoy Blip and would love to get your feedback over at @tuacker or via email.
- You can now directly select the text of entries as well as the complete row depending on where you click.
- Both the quick entry panel and the entry text field in the main window now grow in size the more lines you write.
- Improved layout making everything easier to read
- Entries are now neatly separated by a date header
- Fix the go to previous/next date keyboard shortcut overlapping with text editing.
- You can now cut entries in addition to copying them.
This is great if you're using Blip to make quick notes which you want to transfer and flesh out elsewhere later on.
- New sidebar based layout. The Day–Year navigation is now in a Sidebar. Future updates will make more use of this new layout.
- Fix the trial indicator not accurately showing how many days are remaining.
The very first version of Blip is finally available 🚀.
- Create notes anywhere — even while watching a video. All you have to do is press the keyboard shortcut (default: Command+Shift+Space) and type away!
- Rate entries as "feels good" ❤️ or "feels bad" 💔.
- Review entries on a daily to yearly basis.